Adbux is an awesome site!

Anyone out there that isn't a member of adbux yet, need to get in on it! I have personally made over $50 and still making more as we speak. If you would like more information just leave a comment or even if you have another site that has paid you..please share!
@tellus (1443)
• Finland
hello make_it_happen! i'm still a free member of adbux and do not make so much money than you do. Still recommend people to join! http://homemoneymakers.blogspot.com
AdBux is a great program. I have made $10 from Adbux recently. If you are interested in sites like this, check out my blog. The link is in my profile.
@muralimn (535)
• United Arab Emirates
Adbux is really an excellent site. I got my first payment from them. As they say, within 3 working days they paid me. I hope they continue to be good always.
Adbux is great! Don't forget to check out the forum they have on the site now!
@stephcjh (32327)
I am with Adbux also and the new site just like Adbux. I am with alot of other sites also and I think I sent those to you in a private message. If I didn't, please contact me and I will send them to you. All of the sites I am with have paid me except for the new site like Adbux.
@omupas (1243)
I'm also a member of adbux and can vouch for the ability to make extra money for free using their site. Here is a list of sites that I work on that generate checks of $200-$400 in total monthly for me. They are all free to join www.marketingpond.com/p.cgi/6217/ Hope this is helpful for you.