Saturday Night Live fans?

I've been a big fan of Saturday Night Live for years. Will Ferrel was super funny. And, there have been other favorites like Molly Shannon and Chery O'Terry. How many cast members have been on the Saturday Night Live series over the years?
@freak369 (5027)
I found this online: The total number of cast members on SNL to date, is 77 and the total number of featured players to date, is 32. I would have thought there would have been more than that but that's what the official SNL website has to say about it.
I think the shows been on since the 1970's, it does seem there would be more players than that on the show. Thanks for your input.
@Taskr36 (13923)
I try to watch SNL once in a while, but it is just awful. I wonder if they'll ever get another talented cast together again. I guess some of the current actors are ok, but the writers really suck. I can't remember the last time I saw a skit that actually made me laugh.