Good interview questions

@simesc (248)
I have been to a few interviews recently and I am trying to find some good questions to ask - when they say to me "do you have any questions" Are there any questions that you feel are real great ones? I want to look good, but also find out about the company. Are there any good questions that show what the company is really like?
@cikedo (3487)
I would ask if there were ways to move up in the company. It's always good to find out if there is a long term future where your working.
What is the wage, what are the benefits, what is the job description, mandatory overtime, how does management handle situations in the work place, do we ever work short staffed, am I required to work at home
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
One that I always think is good is to ask about opportunity to further yourself and your education. A lot of company have college reimbursement plans but fail to mention them.