With music or without?

When you run or jog, do you like to listen to music or could you enjoy your run or jog without it?
@derek_a (10902)
I usually do some brisk walking and work out in the gym. I don't tend to use music as I am quite contented to just focus on my workout and have some "silence" in my head. :-)
it would be good to have music
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I would prefer to have music yea , in that case i can run longer without feeling bored yea
@mycharm88 (2292)
Oh...i love to hear music at abytime of the day, on doing chores, work,even before when i was studying, music adds energy for me. I don't jog everyday, but if i have the time, i'm sure i'll be jogging a long way with music.lol..
I could still enjoy jogging even with out music. But it would be more enjoyable if I would hear music while running. However, I dont want it to be attached to my ears. I just wanna hear it while its being played somewhere where I am doing my jog.