selling questions

@jend80 (2068)
I'm trying to set up a store with ecrater and need some tips. I'm in the Uk and want to sell worldwide. Which countries don't have paypal or aren't safe to sell to? also is their a UK based site similar to ecrater?
You will always be safe with usa, uk, canada, and australia. I have also sold to brazil and switzerland, but only once for each. Definately no to china, nigeria, anywhere in africa actually, and I am sure there are tons of others. I generally only sell to the top 4 I listed, if someone shows interest I will check them out first before I agree to sell product. Good luck I have a ecrater store and so far so good
I can second the nigeria comment, do not send anything there. I swear every scam I've ever run into on the web tries to get me to ship something to Nigeria after they fake send me money (fake paypal email). Your best bets are the U.K, US, Canada, Australia, and a bunch of other places at your discression. If you get money first with paypal all is well, just make sure it actually clears.