Are you are experiencing intense stress right now?

Do you have a challenging job with a punishing workload, intense demands and over-tight deadlines? Or perhaps your boss or clients just keep piling on the pressure? Maybe problems with your coworkers or your team are making your life a misery, or perhaps you are just not getting the support you need? Share your view on this...
I do not experience stress. I am the type of person who could easily release stress. I do it by concentrating, exercising, releasing my frustrations by writing pieces of literature, singing, listening to good music and getting a soothing massage. These methods work for me. They could easily refresh me.
For me music is the best remedy to tackle stress.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Baby stressed - OMG what do I do?
My stress doesn't come from a job because I don't work. The majority of my stress comes from my family. I'm having to worry about my daughter and her kids because she recently started a job and has baby sitter problems, my son is having medical problems. Not to mention I'm having my own problems. It's a good thing I don't work because I couldn't handle any more stress.
I am having problem from all the direction. I am 23 years old graduate and I am the only financial support of my family. So, all my problems are related to money. At job also I am not satisfied with the poor infrastructure and stupid management, who don't know how to do business and how to run a company. I am going to quit this sh*t place shortly.