i am great in bed

the bed - this is a bed
i am great in bed. cause i can sleep 16 hours straight.cause for me sleeping is fun you, are you great in bed?? can you sleep as hard as i do?? do you love sleeping just like me?? by the way, please add me up as your friend, thanks
If being great in bed means being able to sleep well...I am great in bed...and so is my husband.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
Foremost, I ought to congratulate you. Your discussion title is very catchy. My mind was about to think of other issues regarding this subject, but whoa, I was misled. Anyway, you seem to have somewhat hibernated. I believe you are only in your teens or early 20's, 'coz if you are a family man or woman, you can't possibly do what you are doing. It's not a bad habit, though, please don't get me wrong. I believe that sleep do wonders to one's physical and mental capacity. It definitely refreshes one's body and thinking. A lot of sleep is something I have been yearning to do since I started working. When I was still in the elementary years, I could oversleep especially during weekends. But now that I am married with one daughter, it's very rare for me to complete a full sleep of eight hours.
how i wish i had the luxury of time to sleep that long just like you. there are instances wherein i could sleep for as long as around 12 hours straight, probably the longest that i could. but that rarely happens
@Calais (10900)
Shut Up...I dont want to hear this....I only manage about 3 hours of broken sleep...How I wish that I could sleep those 3 hours straight, even that would be heaven...
@Inky261 (2524)
Yes, sleeping is fun but I am not as good at it as you are. I only sleep eight hours a night. that is how much sleep I kneed. I like to go to bed every night. Happy mylotting.