Do you have garbage problem?

@tombiz (2039)
Here in my place, we also have some garbage problem but it is never as big as Metro Manila is facing. I could not understand why people have this hard to stop habit of just throwing their thrash everywhere. This indiscriminate throwing resulted into floods and some diseases. We really lack discipline. Is your place having some garbage problem too?
no my place is good now before ppl use to through their tras wherever they want but now stricts ruless
@chari_dc (493)
where i live, there is regular garbage collection and i appreciate the fact that it is an issue that i do not worry about. however, i agree with you that our country does need discipline in the cleanliness department. most of us don't like our homes to be dirty but we keep throwing trash anywhere outside our homes. i, for one, am against throwing small candy wrappers in the streets, outside our car window. we should all take this small step of at least keeping these small trash in our pockets and throwing them in the proper wastebin. that's what i do in my own little way.
@stephcjh (32385)
Yes. We have a garbage problem in our area also. alot of people throw garbage out their car window every day. We do have a time of the year though where some people who live in our area will go out with trash bags and pick up all the garbage around their area that they see. I hate to see trash thrown out in grassy areas also because it makes other people's hous and yards look bad.