Do you use Voip phone???

@Coolgeth (1215)
I like to know whether anyone here use a voip phone??? Can you please let me know the cost details for unlimited calls in US through a voip phone??? And let me know the brand?? Also does vonage gives a good service???
@thefuture (1751)
• Nigeria
No friend. I don't make use of Voip phone. Thanks
@jwiz168 (140)
Using voip phone is a great thing. You can use it unlimitedly as long as you have Internet connection . My first ip phone that uses voip architecture was a grandstream . Check out their website. Then there is this Wi-Fi phone developed by LinkSys. It works like a cell phone. You can make calls wirelessly . You have to make sure that a wi-fi connection is present. I'm currently using Nokia E65 model. It is ready for VOIP . Same concept as Linksys, you should have Wifi connection. The most important thing is you have to apply for an account. Either from broadvoice ( or any voip service provider in your area. Of course you also need an Internet connection.