i asked for a sign! i got it!

i received a flower today! three white roses! i'm so happy... not happy! its more than happy! i cant explain! four years ago, when my husband and i were trying everything in our capacity to have a child,..and each passing month, we get frustrated! needless to say, i pray! real hard! i said "please God give me assurance that my husband and i are going to have a baby, no matter how long we wait,, we will wait... if its a yes, please have someone give me flowers!" my husband is not into giving flower, as well as other members of the family, so i know receiving flowers from them is unlikely!... on my way home that day, (4 years ago) i talked to an old friend we were i front of her house, her kids were playing ooutside, suddenly the kids pick flowers from their garden and gave it to me. not one, but three kids! imagine how i feel, it was prayer answered for me... after two years, we got what we prayed for! we have a little girl! she's adopted, (i post another discussion about her, that's explain how we got her) i thought all along, she was the answer to my prayer! not untill today! my hope is renewed! i received another flower, from a neighbor, she said she bought too many for mama mary and decided to give me some. i was shocked! i remember what my prayer was! 4 years ago! i really do believe in miracles! and i believe i just receive one!
@secretbear (19466)
wow. somehow I kindof believe in miracles but I don't actually wholeheartedly believe that one might occur to me. ^__^ I'm not that religious but I do pray to Him and sometimes ask for the impossible. LOL given that you were given the sign and got what you asked for 4 years ago, I'm positive, no, I am optimistic that you'll get what exactly you're wishing for. ^__^ God has been good to you and I think you're a good person so I guess He thinks you've been patient enough waiting for your wish that's why He's sending you your sign to let you know you're gonna have it. ^__^ goodluck! let us know when you get pregnant. ^__^
very well said, you actually made me cry... i will let you know, but will have to wait till next year my husband is overseas working , his vaction is set on february next year....
..when I had my first child, I had a little boy, and then I very much wanted a little girl (having had lots of brothers). And one day the Lord let me know I was going to have a baby and it would be a girl. It was so strong (a 'voice' or sense I was getting) that I thought I was pregnant right then.. but it wasn't til a few months later.. I was just a 'baby' christian at that time and sort of went back and forth, thinking "was it really the Lord I 'heard' that day? or maybe it was my imagination?" And I went back and forth like that the whole nine months, and ultrasounds didn't reveal anything (especially back then!) I remember when I was finally delivering, and remember the doctor's voice "it's a girl." And I did learn to trust the Lord's 'voice' more after that.. Blessings!:)
@cdparazo (5769)
I really believe that your little girl is an answer to your prayers. However, i also do think that God hasn't finished answering your prayers yet and better things are still in store for you.
my husband and i are still praying and hoping. thank you very much for your inspiring words.
you are right he's not finished yet.. We now have a baby girl, though i took me two years to follow up on this post. she is two years old now
That was very nice. I do hope that it was really a sign from God. That proves that He really answer prayers. I wish that you will have your next child soon. Just be patient and do not ever lose hope.Anyway, you are so young. There is nothing impossible even if are too old as long a s you trust God.
yes He does! we never lose hope.. but i always say, pray but help yourself too,.. so i'm off to operation this november, hoping the doctor can fix what needs to be fix... good day!
@Cassy1976 (796)
Oh I hope that this is a sign that you will have another baby, that would be wonderful for you!!! I would get really excited if I were you after what happened the last time that you got flowers!!! You will have to keep us posted in the near future on what happens for you!!!!
i definitely will keep you posted! you bet i'm really excited! it keeps my hope up! thank you very much for the comment! i'm really is happy and i want to share it with everybody!
hello i have been inactive for many years. i just want to inform you guys that we now have another baby girl. she is two years old now.. that is the fulfillment of Gods promise when He gave me a sign that my prayers will be answered. we now have two beautiful girls..
@Marie2473 (8521)
• Sweden
It might be a sign like u think, but also keep in mind that she might just have bought to many flowers, otherwise you may get very dissapointed. I really hope that ur prayers were answered and that there is another baby coming your way =)
That was very exciting. I am very happy for you. I sincerely wish that all your hopes will come to you and that you will stay happy. I wish you and your husband all the best. God bless you. May your prayers always be heard.
thank you... so do you ... may all your prayers be all answered..
@cefaz_21 (2597)
Am so glad to hear that and hope you'll have the answer to your paryer soon. I am on the same boat, I'm married for 1 year and 5 months now and we are still parying for our gift,I was diagnosed with PCOS but I know only God can open and close a womb. I'm still waiting and I know He will give it to us just as He promised.
when i go back to this healing mass that i attend once in a while, i 'll pray for you and for all who is in the same situation as we are....
@josan181237 (1205)
that's great news! i believe you have to prepare another room for the arrival of the newest member of your family. =)
thanks for that! i'm actually asking my little girl if she wants a baby brother or sister... but we have to wait till next year, my husband is still overseas, working
@rouwel23 (1353)
hope you got what you prayed and waited for. thank God for the miracle
amen to that!
@flowerchilde (12520)
That was very nice to read!! And just like our good Lord! Yes, I think you have received another miracle! Reading your story was a blessing and it gives joy!:)
thank you! that is want i want to share with you guys.. that God answers our prayers...
@KrauseHome (35025)
This is awesome. I am sure this is a good sign especially since this is something you have been Praying for over time, and since you are keeping Faithful I am sure this is something God can deliver. Just remember, it is always in Gods time never ours.
OMG! That is SO great! CHILDREN giving you the flowers you asked for...now THAT is a overdone sign right there! :) Congratulations on that great miracle that you experienced!!!! Your child is beautiful! :)
I believe in prayers and signs too. I am sure you will get your hopes and dreams. My best wishes for you and your family! My baby was also the answer to my prayers. Be well. Have a blessed day.