Paying Bills...Another Pet Peeve

@kareng (7980)
Ok so today was pay bills day. I am moving right along and almost done until I come to an envelope that I was putting my payment into and it had a piece of paper sticking up. I grab it and try to pull it out. It's glued. Now as if having to stop and tear off long portions of the flap of the envelope is not enough, we now have a new tactic of gluing down spam on the inside of the bill payment envelope. This is so annoying to me to have to stop and pull it out. It took two hands because I didn't want to RIP the envelope. Does this annoy you or is it just me?
@TerryZ (22083)
No not me I think its you.hahahah No Im just kidding I know how you feel. I really do get annoyed with that.hehehe And I thought I was the only one that got annoyed.
@kareng (7980)
No way! LOL!
@katprice (807)
It's highly annoying. Sometimes I send the spam right back to them when I mail my payment. I especially hate the perfume samples when I receive my department store bill. Don't they know some people are allergic?
@vivasuzi (4125)
I think it's just you :) I pay all my bills online and have gone with paperless statements on almost everything. Half the time I get a bill I don't even open it, I just go online and pay it.
I do not have that problem I pay my bills on line I do not mail any of my bills. I do not do the envelope thing.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Nope seen it myself a few times. What's getting worse is lossing my bill in the mix of the bill collector's spam. Did that the other day. Sat down pulled the junk out of the envelope and tossed it. Then I couldn't find my bill. Yep tossed it out with the junk..*sigh*
I place my business card in my bills going out. It is just one of the ways to promote a business. I get them in the mail as well and it bothers me none. If tv commercials were cheaper it would help the rest of us. I I would find pulling a glues paper out a bit of a pisser. I also would not have continued It would have stayed there.
@kelly60 (4548)
I don't want their spam anywhere, but especially not glued to my envelope! It is enough trouble to go through and pay my bills without them making extra work for me. I pay most of mine online, but for those few I pay offline, I just want to pay them and get it over with.