Have you ever heard of baking in those 14 - 16 oz veggie or fruit cans?

Yep, I am talking about the cans you get your veggies and fruit in at the store. This is a wonderful way to recycle those cans. Well do I have a treat for you. This is a wonderful way to prepare individual servings of various recipes. They would be great to pack already prepared foods in a lunch bucket or to give as a mix per say as gifts in a can. The possibilities are endless. So save those cans and get ready for a new adventure in baking. I have several recipes that are just so yummy to share. Are you interested in this way of cooking?? Honey Bun Cake to bake in a can Date Nut Bread to bake in a Can Spice Bread To Bake in a Can How do those sound for starters? You save your cans and I will post some recipes. You can decorate your cans once they are cooled any way you want. Fun to have the kids to decorate some freezer paper cut to fit the outside of the can. Then just tape it on once your food is cold. Imagine your husband opening up his lunch bucket to find a cute can decorated by the kids and fresh homemade bread or cake baked by his loving wife. Great to take to those Elderly people who are lonely when you visit them. They will remember you long after you have left when you leave a gift of food with them. If enough of you are interested, I will post a few of my recipes for you to try. But only if you are interested.