pitt bull killed grandma and injured baby....

pittbull - pity pitt bull
@Zelmarq (11509)
Cebu City, Philippines
I have learned from the news the other day about a grand mother and her grandchild hurt by a raging their pitt bull. It was learned that the pittbull was was not taken care of properly, he was not properly fed and was also maltreated by the owners of the dog. I am a dog lover and this news is really sad, I pity the dog, coz when we have pets like dogs we should give them the care and the affection that owners should give. Maybe the dog developed rage and may have affected the brain and the behavior of the dog. The grand mother died from multiple bites and the baby suffered minor injuries. The dog is under the care of the animal rights group here in the Philippines.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh, that is sad. When we don't care for our pets correctly, then what can we expect? People like that should never have had that dog. I don't know what they do in the Philippines, but here in America, that dog will be put down.. :(
@Zelmarq (11509)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, its was such a shocking news, I could not imaine that dogs could be that cruel and could kill people. Dogs are sweet animals, and people should give them the proper care and attention, thats why we call them pets because we pamper them and care for them, not just put them in cages and dont care for them properly.