Is it ever ok to wear socks with sandals?

@bonbon664 (3470)
I say no! If you're going to wear socks with sandals....skip the sandals. The only exception to me is those gawd awful crocs. You have to wear socks with them, or your feet get really stinky. What do you think?
@chnworld (149)
there are two option then... either daily change your socks or only wear your sandals.but i think the first option should work well...
@pyewacket (44032)
I think wearing socks with sandals looks weird...kind of defeats the purpose of wearing sandals doesn't it?? I would never wear socks with my footies to breath ...hehe
@jogie_bien (1103)
its not good to see wearing socks with sandals, but of course they have to wear what they want.
@maximax8 (27045)
I don't tend to wear socks when I go out with my sandals on. I think that it would look awful. My feet do feel sticky when I wear sandals when the weather is very hot. If I wear socks then they are clean. I like to wear beach shoes when I am not a beach to avoid cutting my feet on shells.
@wolfie34 (26820)
I actually disagree with you to be honest! There's nothing worse than seeing other people's feet, especially if they are not looked after! Those bunions, blisters, hard skin, calluses for all to see, ewwww I say cover them up! Feet aren't the most attractive parts of the body and if you have feet like my housemate they HAVE to be covered! No socks should be compulsory when wearing sandals!
• Marion, Kansas
My hubby will not wear anything without socks, even his very nice sandals. I have been trying to make a more southern boy out of him, but he was over 50 when we met. It took him three or four years to decide to wear the sandals I bought, but alas, he does wear them with socks. I wouldn't have a pair of crocs.
well its not only that it will get really stinky.. But.. Hell.. It looks very awkward! sandals with socks? Oh my.. such a nerdie thing.. LOL.. Anyway thanks for coming up with this topic!!!
it's tacky