Jealous of friends getting engaged/married/starting families

I'm really jealous of some of my friends. Many of them are engaged/married/starting families, and I want to be, too! My BF and I have been together for a really long time, longer than my friends' relationships, which makes it harder. We are planning on getting married, but the timing won't be right for another year or so. This post is about my jealously of my friends, so just take the info about my relationship as fact and don't get into it. We are fine, my jealous feelings are not! I realize it is stupid to think I "deserve" this any more than anyone else. I know marriage isn't something that is "deserved," it just happens! I really hate that I feel this way. I feel like a jerk. My boyfriend tells me "don't worry, we'll catch up." And I know he is right and our time will come. But I'm still feeling very jealous! Does anyone have any ideas on how I can tame these feelings?