do you wear make up in school?

@rexiemay (402)
i do. i think it enhances my beauty and try to conceal some of my skins imperfections. though i see to it that it looks natural. a lot of women i know doesnt wear make in school bacuse they said that it takes too much of their time and besides its just a school. for me, wherever you are you have to be beautiful.
@Calais (10900)
I never wore make up to school, It was unheard of when i went...I dont think that most people even knew what make up was back then...School was about learning not a fashion parade..
@anousha (406)
• Mauritius
I don't wear make-up when I go to school becoz I don't have enough time to do so in the morning and even if I had I would not. Although many of my friends wear concealers, mascara, lipstick I find it so inconvenient to wear these for school! They are all the time looking in their mirrors to see if their mascara or eye-liner hasn't fade or something like that. So at the end of the day they haven't been concentrating on their studies but on their looks and then of course they say they did not understand the lecture. This really irritates me...
I didn't. School was especially strict and we were expected to adhere to a very strict set of rules and that included no make up. Anyway, I think that young women always look good and shouldn't really need to put on that much make up. Afterall, it's their natural beauty that should shine through. I would find it strange if their youth was hidden under a tonne of make up. Anyway, I feel that it was good that schools did not allow make up. I think that young women should delight in the way that they look and feel and should not be unnecessarily obsessed with their looks. Looks aren't everything afterall.