How Addicted Are You To Naruto?

Literally! I'm already a one-year old Naruto fan, and I confess my addiction through the fan arts I create, naruto soundtracks I collect, and naruto episodes I watch more than once, and a couple of naruto movies I bought from an anime store. and not only that, I'm learning Nihongo right now! lol! XD
@lecanis (16664)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I'm pretty into it. My husband and I first watched several episodes of Naruto quite a while ago... gauging by the fact that my son wasn't born yet and we were living in a different apartment, I would guess close to two years ago. What really got me interested was how many different characters were well-developed, and how many of the characters I identified with. After Naruto started coming out on American tv, I watched some of it over there, and then we went back to watching it on the computer so we could see what happened next more quickly. I was trying to wait for my husband to catch up with my watching, but I couldn't wait to find out what happened, so I'm watching it on my own more now! I'm also thinking about getting the manga now. I think the greatest testament to my fandom though is that my 15-month-old son has been exposed to enough of Naruto that he said "Naruto" the other day. *giggles*
i am a Naruto fan. i watch alot of it. =) i'm not sure if i'm addicted though. if watching more than once is addiction, then hey , i'm addicted. =) but aside from naruto i also watch different shows on tv and do alot of of interesting stuff as well (not connected to naruto). i think that because i've been watching Naruto from the beginning, i'm really interested in their developments and new episodes. but i haven't really learning nihongo though.=)that would be too much for me. that's a hard one. i think it's also a good thing for u. learning a new a language is very interesting and i'm sure it will help u in the futre. =)
@adiga000 (102)
• Israel
i am not addicted to naruto but i am a naruto fan, i am not addicted cuz i dont want to mess up my real life =]
I like also Naruto but I am not that addict. Before I used to watch Naruto every Thursday or Friday. And read manga sometimes. Later when I got married I stop watching it on the internet cafe. But if my officemates have the episode I still watch it here inside the office during free time.