Sorry guys!This is for all the girlies out there!

@peanutjar (5211)
Do you have a favorite perfume that you wear?Do you spritz some on every day or just for special dates/evenings.What kind of scent does it have?
@cher913 (25890)
girlies? huh? anyways, i wear very light perfume, like a body mist and wear it every day as i work outside of the house and put it on again at night if i am going out. i like floral scents...
@peanutjar (5211)
girlies-meaning girls-women-female species.The young youth uses the word;girlies as a polite remark-statement.At least where im from.I think its nice as i am 34 and feel like a young girlie.I too use body mist and also like the floral scents!
@diillu (5128)
I love different kind of spray mostly I prefer light one than the strong one. And yes I put it everyday. It really feels good but in a little amount. I really don't like people who wear strong perfume and too much. I know this is their choice but still wearing to much perfume, I think it gives most of the other people around them a headache.
@writersedge (22579)
I'm allergic to perfume, so I use sented oil. Just a little dab of musk oil on the end of my pinky to put behind my ear. I also like sandlewood and jasmine. Mostly use it for special occasions.