Only One Site ......

@RedCore (325)
If ur made to select only one site .. ur favorite... Which site will u select. ????
@faith210 (11233)
Hi RedCore! I am going to choose myLot because I have been enjoying my stay here. This is the first one I have joined in and I guess, I made a very good choice. Take care and have a nice day!
@AnythngArt (3304)
Ok, I know you just said one, but I have to say two: MyLot and Gather. I spend most of my time online on these two sites (and my email of course). MyLot is a great place to learn things. Just ask a question and let others come to your assistance. I got a lot of help setting up my blog through MyLot. The other place I like a lot is Gather. It is a discussion forum, but with a different format than MyLot. You get paid in points, which you convert to gift cards. I like it for all the book reviews and political discussions. There is a high level of writing there, too. So, I am glad I don't have to choose. I see a lot of folks on both sites, too. Each serves a different need, but they are both great. Good question!
@gradyslady (4055)
Either youtube or facebook.
@clfgnr (5)
I would have say the unknownhighway. I spend most of my day on this site. There is allot of interesting stuff and links to more interesting stuff.It also has a forum and his blog,that I find hilarious at times.
@djmarion (4901)
it will always be yahoo of course.
@darshakk (2142)
orkut
@sherry24 (252)
I would have to say MyLot compared to Yuwie, I really liked Yuwie because of the ease of earning, but in fairness it gets boring. MyLot on the other hand, there is always a conversation going on for you to leave an opinion on. It pushes your brain cells and you make great friends.