Have you ever met anyone famous?

Have you ever met anyone famous? I am a huge Reba McEntire fan and I went one year to see her home town of Atoka Oklahoma. While I was there I had not one but TWO tires blow out! I knew NOTHING about the area. So I called Psalms Ministries which is ran by Rebas sister Susie and asked if they could recommend anywhere to get my tires fixed. Next thing I know Susie herself had called and arranged to tow my car to a service station and paid for two brand new tires for me! You should have seen my face when I went to pay for it and they said susie picked up the bill. How awesome of her and incredibly good hearted! Well I called to say Thank you and next thing I know we had made arrangements to go to dinner the next day. For those of you who may not know Susie is a Christian Country singer and I had been a fan of hers as well as Rebas for many many years. It is SO awesome to sit across the dinner table from someone you had considered your idol for YEARS. It is one day I will never forget.Ever.
@diillu (5130)
I have met one. One of the actor of my home town is the friend of my uncle. And when we used to talk about that actor Uncle used to say that he was his friend from the school time and the thing was we didn't believe him. We used to tease him alot about this. And one day, as a surprise he brought him home. We were all standing with our mouth wide open. We had dinner in our home, had a talk and enjoyed.
@jillhill (37357)
I have met Marion Ross and had several visits with her......also Tim Conway. I worked at a benefit for the jockey's at Canterbury park in Minnesota and he is in charge of the organization that supports the jockey's.