What was your favorite Halloween costume you ever had?

@cburtz (282)
I was a purple crayon once.
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
My husband and i get so into halloween. we have had so many great costumes. We where a pimp and a hoe (me pimo him hoe). a boy scout and a girl scout (me boy scoout, him boy scout) little red ridinh hood and the big bad wolf. zombie bride a grom.
@JoyfulOne (6243)
My favorite halloween costume was the year I made myself a giant spider. I dressed all in black and had 8 'legs'. I made extra legs out of black pantyhose, and then took light weight fishing line to attach them. Whenever I moved an arm or a leg, all the extra ones on that side would move in perfect harmony with my real arms. Kind of like I was a giant puppet. I actually won a prize that year. Was real fun to dance with someone, or to hug them, because when you hugged them with your arms, all these legs would wrap around them too. WhoooooooHooooo...I had a LOT of fun!!
@Chicklet (150)
Oh neat! a purple Crayon, purple's my favorite color! Hmmm... I was Catwoman, my mom actually made the costume for me! the head cover was spandex with lil' kitty ears with painted on stitches. For the paws I used black finger gloves and stuck fake black claws through them. I also had a nice long fluffy tail!