i got my star

@michfroi (413)
hey guys i got my star in mylot but my rating is only 6... is it possible to increase.. i want 10
@mitzwu (214)
• Taiwan
congrats...if you want more points of your star keep posting and answering desscusion you get more higher star.happy posting and keep answering.
Congrats for getting the star.To increase the star,post more good discussions and try to respond as many discussions as you can.My best wishes to earn more and post good discussion in mylot.
@diillu (5128)
Yes, it is possible in increasing the star. The star increases and decreses upon your perfomance. In order to increase your star you should post the qulity respone or discussions so that people here in mylot would rate you "+". This way you can increase your star. So, the best thing to do is to prevent the heated discussions where there might be the chance of being rated "-". Ohk best of luck.
Congratulations. I have about 40 to go to get have the star... I believe you'll get 10 for more on your quality respons. Good luck.
@fineartist (1217)
hi, after i reached a rating of 100 i received a star, too. i have no idea what the ratings mean that are within in the star. ;) perhaps the number will go up if you post more? hopefully someone will stop by this thread and explain what the numbers represent. :)