the expensive thing you have ever bought?

Italy
what is the most expensive thing have you ever bought? do you feel better or not after you have bought? i remember i have bought a car for 20.000 dollars and you?
@moirax23 (317)
• Malta
A house is the most expensive thing I've ever bought and ever will buy I think =P
@jillhill (37383)
I bought a house. The day I closed I thought I was going to throw up and when I got home I cried for about an hour. I really don't like spending alot of money but now that it's paid for I am so glad I did. It's a wonderful investment.
@diillu (5128)
Well, about me I haven't bought a car yet so I don't have that expensive thing in my accessory. But if I have to say then I think it would be my laptop that cost me around 2500 dollors. It is the most expensive thing that I bought. And that was my own money lol.
@bowtieguy (5925)
The most expensive thing ! ever bough was my house it was about 350, I also had my old house up for sale so it wasn'tthat bad.
oh cool thats so much though!!!well i hvent reach that far yet so better not post my most expensive thing that i ever bought coz its so shame to tell it coz its too small,,and im not a material girl,,im poor!!lol,eheheheh,,