Can anybody here share with me the type of love?

I just want to know the different types of love? Because I have heard that the love for my children is different from the love to my parents. The love for my pets is different from the love for my personal belongings, now I just want to know what are this love mean to you or in general for us? Can anybody tell me what type of love... in a very specific manner.
@violeta_va (4842)
we use the word love too freely these days. Instead of like we say love. But true love comes from the heart. I love my parents, husband, son, sister, nephews, grandparents, friends, other family. Do I love one more than the other no. I love my husband because he is my husband, and as much as I love my son I cant compare the love as they are 2 different types of love. I love them all the same but in different way.
@scorpio16 (1707)
You are right my dear markgadiano, the same love is used in different passion and meanings with different person. Here we love each other just being in this family, independently but love each other for enhancing business relation, improving friend's enthusiasm by support and overall try to work in a group as far as possible. This is the love called mylot love.