butter or cheese which one you like most?

Saudi Arabia
i like cheese more than butter in my bread but i use also butter when im cooking and sometimes in my bread when there is no cheese in my frigde?
@ericajoyce (1748)
Hello epheto05. I choose both. It depends on my mood what will I be having for that day.
@nyumix (1661)
• Belgium
I like both, butter but also cheese. But if I have to choose one from those thing, I would prefer choose cheese. Here in the place where I'm living this time there are so many kind of cheese. That of course make me more happy since I can choose and have different kind of cheese every time I want to eat my sandwich.
@pinay81 (1538)
i love cheese but butter i also used it in my other dishes also in barbeque i dont like the plain butter i like the one with little sweet taste and no fat thanks:-)
I like butter and favourite item is butter and bread.I sometimes use butter with banana and other fry fruits.
I also like cheese more than the butter. Cheese is my favorite. I like to eat melted cheese. That's also one of the reason why I love eating pizza because it has lots of cheese. I can't eat spaghetti without loads of cheese on it. I also made my own recipe when it comes to making salad. I put a lot of cheddar cheese on it. It's very yummy...
@diillu (5128)
I love cheese rather than the butter. I just love it. But when I'm suppose to it with bread then I love butter better than cheese. I like cheese when I'm eating it with nothing. And yes, butter makes alot of things tastier that it was. My mum also used to use butter in most of the dishes to make it tastier.