Angel Locsin's Crossover from GMA to ABS

@micamyx (916)
I know this is an old issue already, but what is your stand to Angel's transfer from GMA to ABS?
@rsa101 (16191)
• Quezon City, Philippines
It is her choice to transfer and I guess that she just wants to maybe change her career moves and wants something new in herself. I think its a big gamble as she is deeply identified in GMA network but then why not if that is what she thinks can improve her career.
I often hear that her salary is 5million a month so maybe that's a reason too why she chose to switch from GMA to ABS...
@aseretdd (13736)
I think it is a daring move on her part... considering the fact that the publicity... positive and negative it generated once it finally happened... it is bad when networks... try to like act as if they own a particular person just because they were the ones who gave them their big break... Let's us face it... eventhough Angel Locsin became famous and earned a lot of money from GMA... this t.v. station earn more if not double of what Angel earned...