Do You Ever Feel You're too Hard on Yourself ?

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
Do ever feel you're being too hard on yourself ? Do you ever feel guilty about things that aren't your fault ?Do you blame yourelf for things you have no control over ?
@vicki2876 (5640)
People say that I am hard on myself. I don't see it for the most part. However sometimes I get down because I am always looking to improve and be better at stuff that I don't often appreciate where I am today. It is difficult for me to look at all the good and progress I have made.
@musicman6 (2371)
Oh, this is definitely true! Since I am the oldest of nine siblings, I've always felt responsible for taking care of others, and I always blame myself when it is not done! I've always felt the pressure that if things went wrong, i would be the one that took the blame! So I go out of my way to push myself to the limit as far as possible!
@ptotheb (230)
• New Zealand
Yeah, everytime I play badly or don't study much for an exam I tend to get into a kind of shell which constantly makes me guilty and have me think about my future. I think its only human nature to feel negative emotions. Because its kind of like a survival instinct. You see when you think negatively about something no matter how good you've done it, you will always try and make it better. I'm not a psychologist but I've heard this from somewhere. CHEERS
Hello missbdoll. I will answer all your questions with 'YES'. Actually I didn't know how to control my life. Everything is control by my mom. Maybe I am too childish but, I really need someone guide me in my life. HAPPY LUCKY. **prettyhanan**
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh I know I am and I can't help it, if something goes wrong I always feel it is because of something I did or when I don't hear from someone for awile I always think back to try and remember if I said something or did something wrong, someone once to be I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, maybe I do... :0