Do you follow the advices given on Oprah show?

America - American flag and the dogjavascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$cphMainContent$ctl02$lbUploadPhoto','')
upload photo
@lorelai (1558)
Italy
December 3, 2007 7:06am CST
I heard Ana Karenina became one of the most read book in USA when Oprah said it was a great book. So do you follow Oprah advices? I dont watch Oprah very often but I like her show.
1 response
@violeta_va (4834)
• Australia
3 Dec 07
I do watch Oprah when I can and I do take a lot from watching her . Not just books but for many things. I do try to find and read the books she recomends but I dont buy them I borow them from the library. Out of all the books I heve read that were her recomendation I like about 80% the other 20% are still good but not my taste.
1 person likes this