Stumble upon

@laurika (4536)
Can someone tell me how to use it? Or what do you use it for? I have read that many people advertise their business there. So what is it all about? Is it like a chat or? i have already my accound maybe for 2 months, but still don't know how to use it or for what to use it...
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Actually, is where I found out about Mylot. It is a website where you share about different useful place on the internet that you have stumbled upon. I guess you could say it is also a social network, but it has never held my attention for very long. I drop in every now and then to see what is new. There are quite a few places that I have joined like this. The only reason I keep going back to stumble is because I have found some pretty good sites on there.
@drannhh (15004)
First of all, it is a blog and then too it is a social networking site, but you choose the interests you have and then the word "stumble" means to let StumbleUpon provide you with pages that it "thinks" might interest you based on the interests you chose and possible friends who have similar interests. When you find someone's profile there you can see what they have in their blog and what pages they do or do not like and who their other friends are and there is PM similar to here on myLot. SU doesn't pay per post but it is a pretty good place to network. In fact, I think I first learned about myLot there. When you view your own page the number next to "Network" at the top of you page shows how many new people have looked at your page. When someone looks at my page, then I try to look at their page, too, and if I like what I see then I add them as an SU friend. I recommend you play with it a bit first and then read a little of the HELP section from time to time and make a few friends and then contact them from within SU with specific questions you might have. There are many nice people there. If you need to find me there, here is my profile: (This is NOT a referral link so it is OK to post here, I think :-)
@laurika (4536)
Hi drannhh, actually you brought me there, about 2 months ago. But I never new what to really do there. But I guess I would have to just play around and figure out, all the options they offer.
@dude09 (94)
It's a very fun site, you will found a lot of different website that you missed or won't visit for some reason. So, if you're bored or try to find some website that you're interested in, try StumbleUpon. You probably need to install a toolbar if you want to use StumbleUpon without visiting the website. But the toolbar is only for IE & Firefox. You will need to get another version for Opera browser here: