What Is Your Snowman Name?

We have had snow here for nearly a week now. It is so cold. We have not made any snowmen yet. I am sure that our grandkids will want to do that when they come home for Christmas. They are only 2 & 4 years old but they always ask if we have snow. Where they live, there is never snow. They remember all the snow we had last Christmas. There is a site online that you simply put in your name and it will give you your snowman name. Mine is: Bramble Frosty-Buns What is your snowman name? http://www.quizopolis.com/snowman-name.php
@carpenter5 (6786)
You find the neatest things! I went onto the site and did my snowman name. I am Squiggles Carrot-Nose. My husband's was Fluffy Carrot-Nose. Lauren was Foxy Carrot-nose and Kristen was Goofy Carrot-nose! We just laughed and laughed at that because I am always telling her that I should have named her Goofy!
LOL That is the first time I have seen either one of those names. LOL Goofy Carrot-nose, that is funny.
We don't get any snow here :( I think I would call mine Mr. Blue Balls if I had one.
lol
LOL " FROSTY " is the name of my snowman . Who sadly never gets built for does'nt seem to snow enough in Va. Who build for me and send me a picture I wonder for me ? Call it " FROSTY "
I know parts of Virginia gets a lot of snow. You must live closer to the beach than you do the northwest.
Foxy Snow-Dancer - Wow i like it :D it didnt snow here in ireland yet, im still waiting hehe it usually happens around february!
I would love to see Ireland. I have a lot Irish in my genealogy. Do you get a lot of snow when it does snow?
@babystar1 (4236)
my snowmans name is Angel Sexy-Lips. My grandkids cant make a snowman yet cause we have no snow yet. I sure hope we dont get any. I do not like the winter. But for the grandkids I know they will all be happy if it snows, they all like playing in it and sled riding and most important making snowmen and snow angles. When i was young I also liked when it snowed but now I rather see the sun shine.
When I was growing up, we had lots of snow. We would even make forts and tunnels in the snow. Now I realize how dangerous that was. I think you should be flattered by the "angel Sexy-Lips. I like that one
Personally, I can't stand snow, mind you my kids really enjoy it. They came in the other day and explained this brilliant snowman they made named Christine. I thought it was funny :P
LOL Kids do love to play in the snow. :)
@Polly1 (12652)
Oh wow here is my snow women name....Dizzy Sexy-Lips How is that for a name, hehe. I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted, hehe.
LOL "Sexy" is a compliment. I am not really sure about the "Dizzy" Part. LOL
Snowperson - And, my snowperson name is Fluffy Frosty Buns
Annie, I will tell you that my name is:Fluffy Frosty Buns Now, you must tell me if this sounds like something you would serve your family along with a Christmas brunch or if it sounds more like "someone" that would show up at a bachelor's party to shake those frosty buns?~Donna
LOL Yep you will be going to thos bachelor parties, for sure. LOL
@Malyck (3435)
LOL My snowman name is Funky Sexy-Lips... it's quiet ahh... Festive! LOL I live in Australia and it's summer at the moment. Far too hot for snowmen... I'm yet to experience a white christmas =D
Where I live, we nearly always have a white Christmas. That is a funny name. Funky Sexy-Lips. LOL
@suspenseful (40331)
Mine is Funky Snow Dancer. I have no idea how they arrived at that, but it might have something to do with your last name. So all I have to do is to try different last names and find out what they mean. It is going to be a slow process, but eventually I will be successful. Oh and I already know your real last name. Fortunately it is quite common.
Good luck trying to figure out how they arrive at the names. :)
@star2453 (129)
lol. last year my buddies and i built a huge snowman and we called him jerry :-P He lasted for about two weeks too, amazing. lol
Wow! Two weeks is a long time for a snowman to stay looking good.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Snowman - Winter fun
Making snowmen was one on my favorite parts about the winter when I was a kid. It was one of the only times that my mom would let us go through her things so that we could find what we thought was the perfect hat and scarf for the snowman that we built. According to the link you provided my snowman name is Dizzy Sexy-Lips and the boyfriend's is Binky Snow-Dancer.
I like both of those names. They sound very compatable. :)
@squaretile (3835)
That's a cute name. and apt too - frosty buns. haha! i don't have enough snow here to make a snowman but I've been making them on handmade cards to give out. I guess if I could name a snowman I would call him 'rolly polly'. doesn't sound very wintry does it? and how is it that there are no snow women? haha, just kidding!
@carolscash (9506)
I love that site! I am a big fan of snowmen. Ihave over 200 that I set up every year. My snowman name is Old-Man Cold- Bottom. Funny!! I like yours!! I will do both of my kids too. I think that they will enjoy it!!
Rampoona-The Magic Wizard....
@kurtbiewald (2629)
Benjamin Franklin Taylor Lee