How has mylot changed?

I have been away from mylot for awhile now due to life getting busy and just needing some time for myself. I would say that the last time I was here was over the summer. So, have there been any changes? Are we still getting paid about the same for posts? Also, I don't payout still $10.00? Thanks for everyone's input!
@diillu (5128)
Yes, nothing has been change here in mylot since you have left. It is exactly same as you left. The payout is still in 10 $ and mylot still pays before the 15th of the next month. But I must say that these days mylot is little bit lonely and boring than that of before. IT's not that busy as it used to be but I must say that many new people are here to makes things intresting.
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
Nothing has really changed. People come and go, people complain, we get the old ???? for discussions. Same old same old. As for the payout you could always make it $10, $25 and maybe something else I don't remember. But it's basically still the same.