Federer Vs. Nadal who is the best?

Federer Vs. Nadal - A picture of Roger Federer against Rafael Nadal on a dual surface court
Who is really better at tennis? Do the rankings mean anything or is Federer just playing in the right tournaments? Is it the surface of the court that makes a difference? I have a picture of Federer vs. Nadal on a dual surface court. Nadal won the match but is this a fair judgement because you have to take into account that their strategies are based on both how the ball bounces for them and their oponents. Im curious to find out what others have to say. Maybe we can rate them based on enthusiasim, stroke, serve, volley, forehand, backhand. Each worth 10 points for a total of 50 points. I would give Nadal a 10, 9, 6, 5, 10, 7 and I would give federer 8, 8, 10, 10, 7, 7 I guess that would mean that I think federer is better. Post your ideas.