Yo Gabba Gabba!

@lilybug (21148)
Has anyone heard of this show? It is on Nickjr. I turned on the television for my daughter and this show was on. I only watched a few minutes of it, but it seemed pretty strange. Anyone have a kid that watches it? Do they like it? What do they think of it? Have you seen it?
Yo Gabba Gabba, and the Teletubbies are banned in my house. I have sat down and watched it a couple of times and it just makes no sense at all. I dont even know what they are supposed to be teaching kids. I hate it
I hate them too! We didn't use to watch teletubbies at all! I have always hated them and still do. I recently became a stay-at-home mommy and have a tendency to let PBS run and they will come on...the first time, my son was like..."tubbies mommy, tubbies" what, how did you know about them...have no idea where he learned of them before here, but loves them. When I can help it, I won't let him watch it or change the channel if I catch it in time. Generally PBS has some really cute, educational and fun cartoons, but those tubbies have to go! The can't even talk right!
@lilybug (21148)
I always refused to let my son watch Teletubbies. I was never very fond of Barney either.
@phurren (125)
I haven't seen this one and I don't think it will be one that I'll be looking out for!
@lilybug (21148)
Best if you don;t watch it. Banging you head up against the wall would be more entertaining.
I have heard of it and seen it...it is so annoying! My son didn't seem to be thrilled with it...just started repeating...yo gabba gabba. The show freaks me out, kind of like teletubbies....however my son loves them! I don't like tubbies either, but he loves it for some reason...but I would rather have him watch that than yo gabba
@lilybug (21148)
I have not turned it on since the first time I saw it. Very annoying show. I don;t like Teletubbies either.