get someone out of your life

@mistissa (1348)
Is there anybody in your life you wish you did not have in your life, and who would that be? I am not going to name any names, but there is someone in my life who always makes me feel miserable and sad, I would want him out of my life
@jennifer611 (2502)
kinda... I more wish that they would stop acting the way they do, see that they are hurting people, see the problem & change it... I try my hardest to pray for people that are doing hurtfull things or whatever, or pray for patience for me to be able to deal with them.. with my 2 oldest sons father it would be nice for me just to not to have to deal with him at all, but I think it would be a lot nicer if he was just to change his ways.
My mother in law. I don't really want her out of my life, rather I want her out of my home. She lives with me and my husband and is a real pain.