Websites for writers

@luneliza (197)
Do you know any websites that offer free professional advice, tips and help for writers?
@raenie (707)
I'm a member of a wonderful online community site for writers, & it offers a lot of tips, online classes (some are even free!) & basically an avenue for writers to post their writings & get critiqued for it as well =) It's such an awesome site since it also offers contests & they have free to a variety of paid memberships. The staff there is also very helpful & accomodating & you'll definitely earn a lot of support & tips from the members there! Do pm me if you decide to join & just put me, raenie as the one who referred you, thanks =)
As far as tips go, have you tried out any blogs? There are plenty of blogs that offer free information for the writer. There is one at and it has a lot of great information. The blog is still a working process but you should be able to find a lot of great information on it. I also roam around the web to see if I can find any other sites or blogs that are interesting as far as becoming better at writing.