Cheap and easy deoderant idea.

Pat a little baking soda on you freshly washed shin and under your arms. Baking soda is a great deoderant and you can get it really inexpensive as well. Once or twice a year you can get great deals on baking soda. I usualy pick some up when it gets down to $.33 each or 3 for $1. I buy a lot since it is great for lots of cleaning ideas. What do you use baking soda for?
I just can;t use this for deodorant. I do however use this if I run out of tooth paste. I use this to keep odors out of my fridge. I also use ti in the litter box when I can't get the best litter.
I use the baking soda to take care of all sorts of odors, But I hve never used it on my teeth. I guess I will try it next time we run out of tooth paste. Thanks.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I use it alot to get rid of a sore throat. It is great to get rid of canker sores in your mouth also. I also pour some down the drains once a week to keep the odors gone.
I didnt even know it helped with sore throats. I learn new things every day here.
@roniroxas (10576)
my mom also advices to use lemon or lime as deodorant scrub it after bath