If you had a choice, which phone would you get for your birthday gift

By Nic
@academic2 (7010)
Uganda
If you were to be given a phone as a birthday gift, which one would you get? I would go for the Black Berry
@amitksing (1324)
Well, if I were asked of a choice for a Cell phone for my B'day gift, I would without any doubt go for Nokia N95. This is because of my love for music and photography. Right now I am using Nokia N70 Music Edition and am really happy with its performance. The camera is only 2mp without a real flast. else its a good handset.
@diillu (5128)
I'm dying to get Nokia e61i. I have been looking for this from past month. Since I messed up with the last phone that I had when I had a fight with my bf so my mum isn't helping me this time. And I'm seriously saving up for getting this mobile. This mobile is simply cool and on the top of that it has the largest screen. I would love to get this phone as a gift.
@MANSHAA (324)
GIFT IS A GIFT.... wat ever dey giv... ill take... as a token of love... but if i wanno get ill ask for.... N95... i like tht
I would go for the Iphone :P
@roberten (3131)
I have no preference, but would that ever be a nice gift.