Do you believ love at first sight?

China
I want to the feeling in this situation ! Is it so excited ? or ...?
I believe it as I experienced it. It is hard to explain, it is just a strange feeling. He is not the type I will fall in love, but when I saw him at the first time, I felt something about it and I knew it was love.
I guess it depends on each person, though no doubt most people think that love at first sight is actually lust at first sight. Sometimes when we see someone for the first time, we get giddy and stuff, like the way we are when we are in love. and some people automatically hit off with each other and they think that it's love. a lot of things can happen which people might regard as love at first sight, but we probably won't even know if it's true or not, until we've experienced it ourselves. I do believe in love at first sight though, nothing's impossible ;)
@honeylore23 (1085)
I don't believe on love at first sight. It is just infatuation or fascination at first that develops into love as the two of you go along together - that is he/she is also fascinated with you.
@diillu (5128)
Well, I must say that love at first sight is something that we have to believe. Love at first sight is something like magic so it happens to us if we believe and it doesn't if we don't. We shouldn't confuse love with attraction so when love at first sight happens then we have to acknledge it. Cause only special person that come across has power to make us keep looking on that person. We aren't in love with every person that comes across us.
@janicey (18)
i believe love at first sight. i just cannot forget the feeling
@musicman6 (2371)
I believe in "love at first sight", I've been through it several times, as a matter of fact, I stay in trouble because of it!