Sweidsh landlord makes gruesome find

What if you go into a room and fint out there's a lot of dead rodents and snakes in there? STOCKHOLM, Sweden (AP) - A Swedish landlord inspecting a recently vacated cottage got an ugly surprise when she found dozens of dead or ailing snakes, mice, rats and lizards locked up in cages inside the house. Authorities have started an investigation into animal abuse after the gruesome discovery last week in Gnesta, in central Sweden, animal protection official Monica Angehult said. She said the landlord found 90 snakes, three lizards and 60 mice and rats inside the cottage. All the lizards and rodents were dead, as were 17 of the snakes, which appeared to be pythons, she said. The remaining snakes, were suffering from dehydration, she added. "I would guess they have been there since October without water," Angehult said. "The lizards and the snakes were very dried up." It was not immediately clear who had left the animals inside the cottage. Angehult said a couple that had lived in the building were among the possible suspects. It was not immediately clear whether anyone had been arrested.
It is so sad how people treat animals. It really upsets me to find out that someone can be so mean. I'm not a big snake lover but I sure would not want to see something like this happen.
Thank You for the Best Responce
@musicman6 (2368)
Man, these people were sick, first for having all those animals there, and then for letting them die of hunger and dehydration!