Philippines - Who is your favorite OPM Tagalog singer?

OPM Filipino Artist - These are two images of OPM fiipino artists - Piolo Pascual & Martin Nievera.
I grew up listening to tagalog music. Very romantic, heart warming and the type of music to listen to when you know someone you love - you think of that person when listening to a certain song. I grew up listening to artists like Martin Nievera, Ogie Alcasid, Nora Aunor, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Piolo Pascual, Gary Valenciano, Sharon Cuneta and many more. When it comes to love songs, ballads and romantic hits - filipinos do a wonderful job in inspiring the heart. One song that has been around, but many filipinos might have or not heard of it titled "Sana Bukas Mahal Mo Na Ako" which means hopefully you still love me tomorrow. This was performed by Ogie Alcasid - another hit song from him was "Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala", "Ikaw Sana" and "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang" - of course most of his songs always lets us know how precious it is to be with a woman, that you go after her no matter what and to not give up your hopes. Martin Nievera also has great songs such as "Hanggang Ngayon" and "Hanggang Sa Kailanman" - Most of his songs teaches us that in relationships we go through tough times, but knowing you love the person through the thick and thin. Anymore that you want to add feel free.