Will you persist your love with your gf who is older than you for 10 years ?

China
I am very stonished when i read this news , and this one is really exsit ! The couple have persist it for more than 10 years , and they really hope to marry , but the family , friends , relative , etc. don't support them , so , they have to hold it , why true love won't be accepted by others ? Marriage isn't the own thing is hold by you and your lover ? if others don't support it , why not marry ? after a long marriage , they must ageee that they can live for a beautiful love life , isn't it ?
@musicman6 (2370)
I can't imagine why others are so against it! Do they have any reason? Really I wouldn't care if they did or not, to me love would be more important, I wouldn't care what others thought!
I would surly not let others predict my future lover. If this person was not hitting me. Respected my views in life. Loved me and my daughter. Nothing could stand in my way. If they let family stop them from being with me. I would be gone the same day. Even if I had to sleep in a field on a bench.