winter weather

It's almost February and once again we haven't gotten any winter weather to speak of. One day while we were in New Mexico, there was some freezing rain in Arkansas. it lasted about 20 minutes and then all melted off. It looks like we may get some winter mix tomorrow, but no snow. I just wish we would have a normal winter with snow so the kids could get out and play in it. I love taking pictures of the little ones building snowmen and running around catching flakes on their tongues. Some of my favorite memories are from the one Christmas that we had snow here in south west Arkansas, and all of the cousins were here for the holiday. How's the weather in your neighborhood?
In central Kansas we have had freezing rain, ice storms, and snow since the middle of December. It has melted off the last two days and we have 50's today. I am ready for it. I guess I could have planned a trip to Arkansas to get away.
well, once again the weather has changed again. we've gone from winter weather, to almost 70 degrees to deadly tornadoes. It's just crazy and unpredictable.
@byfaithonly (10716)
Well, today it's snowing again - had to go to town this morning and the roads are really really slippery. We're not getting a lot but enough to mess up the roads.