need help!!!!

crockpot - i need the inside of it!
United States
February 6, 2008 2:55pm CST
ok i was making a roast in the crock pot and i took the glass thingie out and stupid me put the inside of the crock pot on the stove to make it boil so i could make gravy and it was glass. I heard the pop and didnt think anything of it. Thought it was the stove. lol. Then I shut the stove off and it started to I took it to sink real quick and as soon as i got it over the sink to bottom broke off. and it wasnt my crockpot!!! so i need to know what the inside of the crockpot is called so I can buy a new one without anyone knowing I broke thier crockpot. lol can you tell me plz?
1 person likes this
2 responses
• United States
6 Feb 08
it is called the Liner but i dont think you can just buy that. go out and get another one . these do not cost to much about 30.00 and time put it on high setting and mix your gravy mix and wait. it will make gravy for you. they are not made for the stove they are a like a heavy clay pot coated in a glaze
1 person likes this
@Sissygrl (10915)
• Canada
6 Feb 08
When i asked tracy, she said that its the pot of the crock pot lol.