My type of pizzas

@vicky30 (4775)
The type of pizza i like is the non-veg pizzas.I have to yet try out the chinese pizzas.Any opinions onchinese pizza.Please let me know.With the pizza i would like to have a garlic bread stuffed with cheese and a soft drink
I have never heard of Chinese pizza. What do they put on that pizza. Cook cat? LOL No I am in love with deep dish pizza from dominoes.
@vicky30 (4775)
They don't cook cat.They fry the chicken in schezwan (garlic mixed ginger sauce)and put it over the cheese pizza with some toppings.
@Graagh (95)
Chinese Pizza? I've never heard of that, can anyone describe?
@vicky30 (4775)
Its a pizza with chicken fried in schezwan sauce and added with some toppings.
I love pizzas and i dont think u can throw a single conventional style of pizza i wouldnt eat. My favorits is pizza huts Canadian style pizza. It consist of bacon peperoni mushrooms and chili peppers. I really dont know why its called canadian style pizza.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I know many like different things, but for me, if it isnt' the standard pizza, it isn't pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, and things like that. Pinneapple, veges, (other than olives and onions) and unusual stuff like that, just isn't pizza to me.
@biker75 (115)
The best pizza is italian with thin crust tomato's sauce, mozzarella and your toppings.