I dont understand why women never tell us men how they feel. they always leave us guessing, when things could be so much more simpler. Or they text you asking a question, you reply, and then you get nothing back. it seems women are only interested in you when they want to be. like a light switch on and off!!
Funny you say this. It really sounds like your talking abut men. I am now convinced your emotional. That would be why your over concerned. I would say talk to this lady and ask her what she wants. :)
@sid556 (31006)
I don't think you should group all women together so. I am a woman and I am very open. I have never ever texed my guy and I definitly don't look at him like a switch to be turned on and off at my convenience. I have been with some abusive men, cheaters etc and I do not judge all men based on the handful of men that were like that and you should not be judging that way either.