how was ur valentine 's day...???

@MANSHAA (324)
.... was it exciting... any surprises... share wit me ...?? mine was great . had a great time with my ---. as i went to beach n hotel n enjoyed whole day. talking, walking, having long drive....
@Bluepatch (2481)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Mine was unique. I got a Valentine from someone I never expected one from. She was so bubbly when I thanked her with some very nice words. Then on my desk at work was a chocolate with a Happy Valentine note and I wondered who sent it for a whole day until I found out it was the HR person in my company who sent one to everybody who worked with us. This was an interesting Valentine's Day, thats for sure !
@MANSHAA (324)
oh how sweet of him...
@am_mad (57)
• Egypt
it was raining, i was sleeping, hahahaha
@diillu (5130)
I have been with the same guy from past 4 years so I must say that my valentine day wasn't as exciting as it used to be but it was a great fun. We always go out for dinner and give each other a gift. This has always been the same from past couple of years but anyways it's fun and it's good to know that we are already together for this long. I just love this feeling of being together. It was fun indeed.