what is the proper age to get married

China
my boyfriend told me he planed to marry me at the age of 30,because he can't promise me a happy life until he is successful in his career and can afford me and our children. but i can't accept that, i don't want to be a old mother, i want to marry as long as i graduate, so that i can always accompany my boyfriend and so does he, and we can make effort to promise us and our children a happy future what is your plan for future, what's your proper age to get married?
@sanzi1201 (644)
I agree with what your BF said .Marrying is a easy thing ,but how to let you live happy and well is more important. Wish you live to old age in conjudal bliss.
There is no "proper age" get married whenever you feel ready to be married, whatever marriage means to you. I do not understand people who try to master-plan their lives and timeline it by certain ages. Life happens differently for different people and trying to make the world fit inside a tiny box makes no sense to me. I had no intention of getting married until I was in my 30's. I had no idea I'd men a man when I was only 16 years old and want to marry him. Now I'll be 21 when I get married. I'm not going to waste ten years of my life because things didn't happen as I planned.
I think the proper age to get married for boys is between 28 and 30 and for girls the right age is between 21 and 25.Getting married is very easy,but to lead a successful marriage life is the main problem.So it is better to get married after getting a good job.
@diillu (5128)
I would also think that the proper age to get married is when we can take care of ourselves pretty well and I think that would be when we finish our study and have a good job in hand. According to me, finance plays kinds of important role on making family's happiness. So, that for me the appropriate age for marriage is when I can give my children everything they want for without thinking for the second time. I totally support your boyfriend cause it's no point on having family when you can't support them.