what is your worst bad habit

@suehan1 (4356)
Australia
i know we all have a few ,mine would be smoking,i know its bad.i suppose its the worst of bad habits to have.so whats yours.do you pick your nose,pass wind,leave the loo seat up,time to confess.cheers sue
I think you can pick your worst from here. I find cleaning one room at a time hard. I move to each room and it's like I am doing nothing. So I have to fight myself to do 20 minutes in each room. I clean my toilet after every boo. Or if I have company in my house. I find it's hard to hide the clorox smell. I have tried to lay back on this one. I will cry if I have to pee and the rest room is really nasty. I can't help it. I have a pstyle and love it so much. I love to wash clothes around 2 am for some reason. I just finished 2 loads.
@suehan1 (4356)
it sounds like you have a cleaning fixation ,giftsandbagscom.do you ever rest.washing at 2 am in the morning,now thats bad. i just give up when i go into one of my rooms and i just look and walk out and shut the door,until i know i am ready to confront it.thanks for sharing.cheers sue
The fact is honestly I love to wash clothes I was born to own an laundry mat. I love to wash clothes so much and at 2 am I am up by myself. Having the complete quiet that I like my computer. And my favorite channels.
@suehan1 (4356)
i know what it is like to have that peace and quiet late at night,but i usually only stay on the computer then as i am so tired too do anything else.maybe you should open your own laundromat.cheers sue
@winterose (39932)
eating or talking too much either one would fit
@suehan1 (4356)
definately the eating would be high on my bad habits list as well as talking to much.i am glad i am not alone in the bad habits department.cheers sue
@wolfie34 (26881)
I have a few bad habits, biting my nails is one of them, I have been doing it for 36 years now and to break the habit of a lifetime would be near on impossible! I also pick my nose, I know I hope no one is eating whilst reading this! Disgusting habit I should be deeply ashamed of myself! Least I am honest that is a bad habit too being too honest with people LOL, gets me into trouble. Now you think I am a dirty pig for picking my nose ha ha ha!
@suehan1 (4356)
yes you are honest wolfie ,and good to see,i wouldn't admit to picking my nose.the nail biting can be annoying,but i don't think you are a dirty pig at all,you are just honest,and probably the only one to fess up.cheers sue
I think the worst bad habit for me is I am addicted to the computer. I think I really depend on it to do many things. And it's also my main entertainment. It's hard to imagine that one day my life will be without computer. It will drive me crazy.
@suehan1 (4356)
yes i think i would go crazy without my computer,as i am addicted as well.the power went out this afternoon and i just got aggitated until it came back on,i was desperate to get on,so could you imagine what i would be like if there was no computers.cheers sue
@miller1978 (1104)
Smoking would be my top bad habit. I have been trying to quit for the last 7 months and it's SO Hard to do. I am still working on it though, just taking it slowly and one day at a time. My second one would be swearing at other drivers. I have constant road rage whenever I am driving somewhere and they are going 10-20 miles under the speed limit, or in my lane coming at me, or not using blinkers. I really need to work on that though because it's not good for the children to hear. And lastly, being to picky about certain things in my house. I have a bad OCD about my cabinet doors being left open, people moving things around in my refrigerator or cabinets, and sticking dirty dishes in my sink along with whatever else is in there. I don't like having my dishes mixed when I go to wash them so I end up having tons of loads of dishes instead of just throwing them all in together and washing them.
@suehan1 (4356)
oh miller1978 you have a few bad ones there.lol.yes i tend to let out a few choice words when i am driving as well,and i wonder some times when my son says something bad,and i say where did you hear that,and he says you mum.oh dear,thanks for sharing cheers sue