What is going on here?

@KrauseHome (34153)
I just have been answering a lot of New discussions and my rating has only increased like 1 if I am lucky. This has been going on now for like 30 mins. or so. I guess I will never know for sure what my count is unless myLot stops the messing around with us all. Does anyone have any solutions for this, or am I the only one with this happening in here?
No your not the only one. It has been going on to me as well. But I have noticed i did get my earnings on the third day I had noticed this. I am learning to just forget it. I posted a day or two as I was missing 3 points. But then I realized I may have missed more. That was what I happened to notice. Who cares ..
@KrauseHome (34153)
Well, I was over 5980 when I went to do laundry, fix something to eat, etc. and now come back on and I am back in the 5979 or something like that. I am beginning to really wonder if it is a Glitch or are they really removing this many discussions today on us?
@razcal2267 (15577)
It is almost payout time. That is when the rash of points disappearing or not being added takes place. It usually means that mylot is deleting all the discussions that they find irrelevant or have been reported more then a few times.
@rockvixen (895)
It's happend to me. Just keep doing what you do and things are usually ok in a few days. The other day I didn't get paid until the day AFTER! That was a bit of a shock to me. Who knows what is going on, but all we can do is keep posting.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Not sure what is it happening , but for me my rating is surely going downhil yea ... it is really sad i wonder does it affects our earnings also ?
Hey Sir Bobby, I gave you big + and everyone else too
@subha12 (18462)
no, its not just you. i have also seen this. today i have seen my points decreased by 4. so may be few discussion taht i responded to are deleted. but as far as i remember, i have not done any controversial ones.
@lilybug (21182)
I have not noticed it tonight, but then again I have not been on here very much today. I have not really been paying attention to my numbers today either. I am mylotting between doing offers at a GPT site I belong to, so I am kind of distracted.
Don't feel to bad, look at me. Seems the only way I can get a movement going is to push some hot buttons and that fires people up to make a rating. The solution is to agree to agree to protect your good star.
@whittby (3073)
I'm losing a point here and there too. Surely we can't all have started or responded to that many discussions that have been deleted? myLot is trying so hard to push us to see how much of the nit picky and worse stuff we'll put up with I guess. We must really like hanging out here.
@whittby (3073)
Now I just went up three, who knows.
This seems to happen every month when Mylot goes through and deletes certain discussions. Usually, it happens just before payout, but I guess they started a little early. If you like to answer controversial discussions, you're more likely to take a bigger hit than someone who doesn't. Or, it could be that some of the people whom you have answered discussions for have either gotten banned or the discussion was deleted.
@Polly1 (12650)
I haven't paid attention to my number today. I have been busy here today though, I guess I won't know how I did till morning when they update the earnings. Good luck with your number, I know you have been trying to get to 6000.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I am having the same problem today, I went off last night with 1660 points, I came on this morning to find I only had 1647! I was a little sad at that, and I started to try and put it right again and then a few hours later I found I had lost another 3!! It is a nuisance.
@terri0824 (4975)
I don't often pay attention to the post that I've made, the actual number. Though I did notice that my daughters post number went down by three. So I'm not sure if she had a discussion deleted or if it is the same thing that is happening to you.
Well, it doesn't raise your rating by much for answering new discussions, and then think that you aren't the only one answering them at the time too. By observation, your rating goes up much quicker by starting discussions, rather than responding. Because not only do you get the boost from starting it, but every person that responds to it also boosts your rating. It seems only natural that it would raise your rating faster than posting to a lot of new discussions.