What is the best fruit?

I know all fruit is pretty much good for you,but what is actually the best one you can eat?
@peavey (16118)
I would have to say apples. They're very good, nutrition wise, they're relatively inexpensive much of the year and they're available almost anywhere in the world. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" has been found to be more than just an old wive's tale.
@Celanith (2334)
I think each type of fruit has good nutrients our bodies need. They have vitamins and minerals. Some we tolerate and like better than others. Some we might not like. I cannot tolerate Grapefruit it makes my nerves on edge. But I love peaches with a dab of cream. I also love strawberries and watermelon. Those are my three most favorite types of fruit but I eat a variety of fruit. Plums, Tomatoes, Grapes, Pinapple, Apples, Pears they are all good and healthy snacks.